You provide 1st line service to the Xeikon customers using advanced digital presses in their production environment. Your goal is to guarantee an optimal functioning of the Xeikon machines, to assure the service levels agreed with the customer and to assist the customer in achieving the best printing quality.
Aiming for high customer satisfaction is part of your attitude.
Once up to a good level as 1st line service engineer, you could be trained further towards Print Consultant and Trainer. In this role, you get additional responsibilities to advise and train customers about digital printing and printing workflow. You continue to support customers as service engineer during interventions and on phone support.
- Interventions, scheduled and preventive maintenance at customer’s site to assure high efficiency of the machine
- Phone support on Xeikon machines (both Electrophotography and Inkjet technology), finishing equipment and workflow s
- Site surveys in preparation of a machine installation
- Machine installation till full acceptance of the production line, with support from HQ installation team
- Technical support for workflow and application topics
- First class technician with a technical educational degree (bachelor) and some years of experience in machine maintenance, field engineering and/or graphics industry
- Good practical, up-to-date knowledge of common IT hard- and software
- You live close to Dijon or Beaune.
- Excellent analytic skills, quick learner of technical data
- Customer oriented
- You are flexible, pro-active and have team work attitude. You are capable of working in a structured manner.
- You are customer oriented and you have good communication skills towards multiple levels with internal and external parties.
- You are willing to share knowledge: in order to offer the best possible solution to issues at hand.
- Outstanding communication skills and a high standard of English; other languages are a plus.
You can count on preference in case you have understanding of:
- Industrial Inkjet and Electrophotography printing technology
- Digital printing machine hardware and software
- Finishing equipment for printing industry
- Graphics and print process
- Prepress software: adobe creative suite CS5
- Page Imposition layout & software
- How to generate HR PDF files
- RIP software simular to Harlequien or Adobe CPSI
- Color management ICC profiles
- Workflow Esko, Fiery, etc
- Papers and substrate
"We are always keen to meet talented, energetic team players who wish to share in the goal to continuously raise our performance standards in order to meet the quality, cost, delivery and service requirements of our customers."
Rebecca Geyselings - HR Business Partner
· You get the opportunity to further develop your experience in a challenging and inspiring international environment .
· Interaction with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis with guarantee that no day will be the same.
· An intensive training on Xeikon products, an open atmosphere and excellent learning development in a high tech environment
· You will have a competitive remuneration package