Xeikon develops, produces and sells high-quality digital color printing systems. We have become world class in digital printing, offering products for a wide range of industrial and commercial printing applications such as commercial printing, personalized and variable printing, packaging and labels. Since 2015 Xeikon represents the Digital Printing Solutions business unit of FlintGroup.
For its finance department in Lier (BE), Xeikon is looking for a Financial Controller. He or she will support the Finance Manager in delivering an accurate and correct financial administration for all (30+) Xeikon entities in US/Canada, Europe and Asia. Furthermore, the Financial Controller will be responsible for accurate and timely consolidated financial reporting in HFM and Cognos (IFRS), as well as for group and statutory reporting.
You will be working closely with our finance team based in Lier (Business Controlling, Tax & Legal), as well as with the shared service centers in Poland and China and some external providers of accounting services in Greece, Turkey and Asian countries.
· You obtained a Master degree in Finance.
· You have 4-6 years of experience in Finance & Administration where you combined a background in
accountancy and experience in international business environment
· You have experience in working with an ERP system (SAP) and in consolidation (HFM / Cognos).
· IFRS and BE GAAP knowledge are a must have.
· Good communication skills, both oral and written, in English and Dutch.
· The willingness and the ability to travel occasionally to amongst others the shared service center in Poland (10%)
"We are always keen to meet talented, energetic team players who wish to share in the goal to continuously raise our performance standards in order to meet the quality, cost, delivery and service requirements of our customers."
Rebecca Geyselings - HR Business Partner