United states of America
Xeikon Prepress, a division of Xeikon International, has a long lasting reputation of manufacturing high quality Computer to Plate equipment. For the flexographic market, Xeikon Prepress offers digital platemaking systems under the ThermoFlexX brand name. ThermoFlexX imagers provide high-resolution plate exposure combined with flexibility and productivity.
Xeikon is also an innovator in digital printing technology. The company designs, develops and delivers web-fed digital color presses for label and packaging applications, document printing, as well as commercial printing.
The service engineer is part of the service team responsible for service to all applications.
In contact with R & D and engineering
Reports directly to the Service Manager.
At launch new machines :
• Installation of the new machine at the customer
• Setting up the machines
• Perform a field-testing to get all unexpected problems or possibilities solved
• Turn to engineering and R & D to get any other problem solved
In the case of existing machines :
• Offer help when the distributor is unable to find the solution
• Writing procedures for troubleshoot
• Turn to engineering and R & D with remarks / question to get all problems solved
• Train the customer for a correct use of the machine and explain what needs to be done for the weekly and monthly maintenance
• Distributor training for major repairs
• You are the face of the company, so it is important to have a good and smooth cooperation with the customer and obtain his confidence.
• You are responsible for the administrative processing of the intervention. Based on your report and input in the system the customer will be charged.
• You offer help to the departments R & D and engineering during test runs.
"We are always keen to meet talented, energetic team players who wish to share in the goal to continuously raise our performance standards in order to meet the quality, cost, delivery and service requirements of our customers."
Caroline Ghesquière - Intl HR Business Partner