Xeikon is a worldwide company that develops, produces and distributes high technology products and services for digital printing industry.
Xeikon is in the process of moving its Order Desk function from The Netherlands to Poland and Belgium. For the new small Order Desk team in Belgium, we are recruiting for an order desk agent in charge of the client data and contracts. As the team in Belgium is small (3 fte) the new Order Desk Agent will also be required to execute various other Order Desk activities
- The customer administration agent is responsible and accountable for the correct customer and contract information. You will have end to end responsibility for complete, correct and up to date set up and maintenance of the customer account and agreements in the different application software(SAP, SMax, Salesforce, Sharepoint,…)
- Focus on a close communication and cooperation with the involved Xeikon or Flint departments: sales managers, finance, service managers, credit control, sales offices. The role also foresees in various other Order Desk related tasks.
- Maintenance and periodical review of customer related settings and programs to ensure correct implementation of customer sales conditions and agreements. For example; manage customer s discount levels, keep track of customer account details (payment term changes).
- Manage and maintain database of contracts and customers
- Make sure our customers have an E-commerce login and create a correct catalogue for them.
- Act as a back up for general sales order processing
- You will report to the teamlead for customer support.
- Strong can do mentality, combined with high level of creativity to find that solution where the customer is looking for.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service environment
- Specific SAP knowledge; SAP R3 has no secrets for you.
- Analytical: When specific solutions will be required, the Customer Administration agent uses all available information and recognizes additional connections to offer ad hoc as well as sustainable solutions for the problem and related issues and settings.
- You are flexible, pro-active and have team work attitude. You are capable of working in a structured manner.
- You have good communication skills towards multiple levels with internal and external parties.
- You are willing to share knowledge: in order to offer the best possible solution to issues at hand.
- Willing to work from our offices in Lier and Eede (NL). As from January 2020 you will be based 100% in Lier.