You are responsible for the management of the customer support team in the headquarters of Xeikon, which provides 2nd line support and training services to our 1st line teams, partners and customers worldwide. It is crucial that you can show excellent technical and analytical skills in combination with proven experience of 2nd line processes, team management and efficiency improvements in customer support.
You manage the team of 14 people which has following responsibilities:
- 2nd line activities: immediate (helpdesk) as well as in depth handling of requests, incidents and problems reported by our 1st line engineers and dealer engineers
- Technical training of our international technical staff and customers worldwide
- Customer operator training and print consultancy activities
You take personal responsibility for
- Coordination of escalations and complicated support issues and related customer communications.
- Manage the issue registration for 2nd line and the service level KPI’s for this process.
- Management of structured analysis of incidents and problems in the field to provide well based input for product improvements to R&D.
- Continuous improvement projects related to the activities of your teams
- Reporting of KPI’s and trends of product quality in the field and set up strategies for improvement together with other departments.
- Monitoring and management of the calls queue (phone, mail, etc), participating in escalated calls as needed
- Communication outage/emergency activities to the organization.
- Providing technical update information to the 1st line organization worldwide
- Proven 5 year experience in a similar function, clear management and leadership capacity
- Knowledge & experience of printing industry is a very strong plus.
- Master degree or bachelor in technical area
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Experience in structured analysis methodology
- Customer oriented
- Flexible, stress resistant, always looking for solutions
- Very good practical, up-to-date knowledge of common office software
- Cost conscious, pragmatic
- Dutch, English; any additional language is a plus.