Within Xeikon, an internationally operating company, active in innovative digital printing, the Regional Service Manager is responsible for the delivery of the required services as installation, on site repair services, training, consultancy and other premium services to our customers in his region. He’s leading a team of experts operational in his region and takes the lead for sales of services to existing customers in his region. He/she is responsible for the P&L of service in the region.
Functional responsibilities include
Team Management of a team of service engineers and trainers
- People management of the team
- assure performance and supervise results of the engineers,
- handling issues escalated by engineers (through technical assistance and mainly customer relation handling)
- Planning of team resources
Profit/loss management for Service: Cost control and revenue generation
- Optimization of processes, team planning and activities in order to optimize cost efficiency
- Push revenue by sales of services
- Support to Sales managers for sales of services at machine sales
Regular reporting of Service activities and Profit & Loss in the assigned region
- control of the service call process
- high involvement in logistical operations for the area
- organizing interventions, trainings, …
- ownership of the machine installation process ( = organization of installations, planning, round table meetings, site surveys, communication link between customer and HQ, supervision, acceptance, organization of service activities for the new customers)
Shared responsibility with Sales managers for Toner sales (recurring sales):
- Follow up of key accounts: detection of potential and trends
- Implement actions to generate higher print volumes (“aXelerate”)
Close cooperation with sales team
- To assure working and reliable technical solution
- To reach a profitable service and recurring revenue for new customers
- Mature and/or talented team manager in service management environment with technical and commercial skills
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree or Bachelor with significant working experience
- Knowledge & experience of printing industry is a very strong plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively develop and manage a small local team in line with the company strategy.
- Demonstrated project management and operations skills
- Good reporting skills (internally + to customers)
- Stress tolerant, able to cope with challenging cost sensitive environment
- Positive, constructive attitude
- Language: French (native) and English. Spanish or any additional is a plus