Xeikon International designs, produces and sells high quality digital color production printers. Xeikon is a world leader in industrial and commercial printing like commercial brochures, direct marketing, labels and packaging. In 2015 Xeikon became part of Flint Group. Xeikon’s pioneering products and services will form the foundation of a newly created division to be called Flint Group Digital Printing Solutions. This new division of Flint Group will further broaden the group’s conventional and digital printing solutions, offering a unique proposition of equipment, consumables and services across its global markets.
You provide 1st line service to the Xeikon customers using advanced digital presses in their production environment. Your goal is to guarantee an optimal functioning of the Xeikon machine, to assure the service levels agreed with the customer and to assist the customer in achieving the best printing quality.
Aiming for customer satisfaction is part of your attitude.
Your working area will be Italy, mainly Rome (central Italy).
- Interventions, scheduled and preventive maintenance at customer’s site to assure high efficiency of the Xeikon engine
- Site surveys in preparation of a machine installation
- Support during machine installation till full acceptance of the production line
- Phone support on Xeikon machines, finishing equipment and workflow
- Technical support for workflow and application topics
- First class technician with a technical educational degree (bachelor) and some years of experience in machine maintenance, field engineering and/or graphics industry
- Good practical, up-to-date knowledge of common IT hard- and software
- Excellent analytic skills, quick learner of technical data
- Customer oriented
- Self-supporting, flexible, stress resistant
- Cost conscious, pragmatic
- Italian and English speaking, writing, reading
You can count on preference in case you have understanding of
- Digital printing machine hardware and software
- Finishing equipment for printing industry
- Graphics and print process
- Prepress software: adobe creative suite CS5
- Page Imposition layout & software
- How to generate HR PDF files
- RIP software simular to Harlequien or Adobe CPSI
- Color management ICC profiles
- Workflow Esko, Prinergy, etc
- Papers and substrates
"We are always keen to meet talented, energetic team players who wish to share in the goal to continuously raise our performance standards in order to meet the quality, cost, delivery and service requirements of our customers."
Hélène Boehlen - HR Business Partner
- An enthusiastic, ambitious environment in a Service department which plays an important business role for Xeikon
- A challenging job with direct responsibility towards the customer
- Intensive training on Xeikon products
- An internationally operating company, active in innovative digital printing