Recently, Xeikon became part of Flint Group. Its pioneering products and services is forming the foundation of the newly created division, Flint Group Digital Printing Solutions. This new division of Flint Group will further expand the group’s conventional and digital printing solutions, offering a unique value proposition of equipment, consumables and services across its global markets.
- Start-up, Manage and further develop the folding carton business within the territory of France.
- Manage the entire business cycles covering equipment, recurring revenue sales and overall customer satisfaction.
- Provides expertise in particular product area support and develops selling strategies to support regional sales goals & marketing plans.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets by coordinating efforts in direct Sales and/or with potential channel and/or distribution partners, effectively managing accounts directly and indirectly resulting in generating new business.
- Manage sales cycles and create a pipeline of business opportunities from lead generation through customer opportunities towards successful contracting.
- Establish sales strategies for Xeikon by researching territory sales opportunities and competitive activity/offerings.
- Introduce new products and provide information to the industry, take regular part in seminars and segment exhibitions both local and international.
- Ensure and maintain sound understanding of market trends, own positioning and competition capabilities.
- Develop sound strategies that anticipate changes in market conditions and answer customers’ requirements.
- Build relationships with external and internal partners, which are pertinent to the interests and needs of Xeikon.
- Develop own network with industry and trade associations, representatives of government, public service organizations as relevant for the business.
- Represent the company at the wide range of events.
- Benchmark with other organizations, seen as best in class in Sales.
- Reports to the sales manager of labels and packaging.
- Market knowledge: Having a proven network within the folding carton converter industry.
- Industry knowledge: Understand the full production process of folding cartons from prepress to press to converting. Understanding of flexo, offset and gravure processes to establish fit for our product line and discussing qualified with customers / partners.
- Sales skills: Sales Account Management, Business Development, be able to spot new opportunities, good communicator (face-to-face and presentation skills), coaching & strong negotiator.
- Commercial knowledge: Company finances, business practice, B2B, lead generation programs, pricing strategy.
- Marketing knowledge: Strategic and tactical marketing planning, new product introduction & launches, product & portfolio management, creative branding, web and online presence & agency relationships.
- Interpersonal skills: motivated by success, leadership, reliable and honest, professional, dynamic and energetic, organized, able to see the bigger picture & entrepreneurial
- Mobility: Living near Paris.Regular business travel within the territory
- Background: At least 10 years’ experience in a similar position B2B with capital equipment, in the packaging industry
- Languages: English – French.
- IT: MS OFFICE packages