Xeikon International designs, produces and sells high quality digital color production printers. Xeikon is a world leader in Packaging and Graphic Arts digital printing.
Xeikon’s pioneering products and services will form the foundation of a newly created division within the Flint Group. This Digital Printing Solutions division of Flint Group will further broaden the group’s conventional and digital printing solutions, offering a unique proposition of equipment, consumables and services across its global markets.
- Manage the Xeikon business of labels and packaging in the territory Poland
- Achieve budgeted sales targets by coordinating efforts in direct Sales and/or with potential channel and/or distribution partners, effectively managing accounts directly and indirectly resulting in generating new business
- Identify and select distribution channels for Xeikon, train and support them
- Manage sales cycles and create a pipeline of business opportunities from lead generation through customer opportunities towards successful closing.
- Introduce new products and provide information to the industry, take regular part in seminars and segment exhibitions both local and international
- Directly Interface with the Sales and Management team in Lier about market needs and business reporting
- Steer marcom activities in the territory
- Proven commercial experience: at least 5 years of experience in system sales , research opportunities, negotiation and sales skills, contract experience, network within the label and packaging industry
- Industry knowledge: Labels printing knowledge, packaging knowledge, channel structure, healthy interest in digital printing technology
- Interpersonal skills: sales account management skills, new business development, leadership, ideas generator/visionary of new opportunities, good communicator, strong negotiator, resource gatherer
- Commercial knowledge: company finances, business practice, operated across cultures
- Values and character: motivated by success, reliable and honest, professional, dynamic and energetic, organized, able to see the bigger picture, independent self-starter, resilience
- Mobile : Be prepared to travel
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree with extended working experience
- Languages: English ; other languages are a plus
- IT-knowledge: MS OFFICE-packages – Sales Force
- Technical skills: knowledge Graphic Arts – Interest in digital printing